Royal Holloway, University of London, formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
– Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014 – we were ranked within the top 25% of universities in the UK for research rated ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’
UK league table rankings
– The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021 – we were ranked 22nd
– The Complete University Guide 2021 – we were ranked 24th
– The Guardian University Guide 2021 – we were ranked 32nd
– Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2021 – we were ranked in the top 350 universities in the world and 38th overall in the UK. In the category of ‘International Outlook’, we were ranked 25th in the UK.
Our campus is one of the most beautiful in the world with numerous teaching and study spaces, bars and cafés, high-quality accommodation, and sports facilities. All this is set in 135 acres of stunning parkland.
Most teaching and social activity takes place on campus and this is where most undergraduates live in their first year, with the exception of Kingswood Hall (just a mile away). It’s a friendly place, with a strong sense of community as new students soon become familiar faces.
The campus is just 40 minutes by train from London and seven miles from Heathrow, with many attractions, sporting and entertainment venues within easy reach.
The University have top courses in Geography, Psychology and Maths. Click below to discover the wide range of courses that are offered at Royal Holloway University.